A beautiful heritage town at the heart of the Great Western Greenway,
stunningly located on the shores of Clew Bay along the Wild Atlantic Way.
Nearby Places of Interest
- The Great Western Greenway
- Seven-arch railway viaduct built in 1894
- Rockfleet Castle (Carrickahowley) - 16th-century tower house of Grainne O'Malley, the infamous pirate queen
- One of Ireland’s greatest stain glass treasures, “The Last Judgment” by Harry Clarke in St. Patrick's Church, 1918
- 15th century Burrishoole Abbey
- Nephin Beg mountain range
- Clew Bay's 365 Islands
- Day Trips to Clare Island
- Climb the majestic Croagh Patrick
- Achill Island
- Derradda and Burrishoole Loop Walks.
- Mulranny’s Blue Flag Beach